Full-Time Well Kaitiaki and Outreach Coordinator
Term of employment: Permanent / Full-time / 32hours
Location: Te Whanganui-a-Tara / Wellington
Start date: Induction + training from the 11th Jan. Start date can be flexible.
Applications Close: 12th December
Join our team as our Kaitiaki and Outreach Coordinator! This is a fast-paced, details orientated role that ensures the smooth delivery of The Well’s weekly timetable of offerings. You will be working alongside a connected and collaborative team! Working together to invite people into the service, reaching out to businesses and communities to encourage people to come along. You get to attend sessions every week as a first responder – providing a deep, attentive, adaptable, highly capable level of care to participants and facilitators.
As an impact driven organisation, our ability to deliver meaningful services that enable people to engage in their mental health and wellbeing is dependent upon our collaborative efforts to connect everyday people with our services and maintain a high quality of service delivery – Does this sound like a role you could thrive in?
CoLiberate is a rapidly growing social enterprise working nationally to enable the mental health and wellbeing capability of Aotearoa, New Zealand. Under the CoLiberate umbrella we run both ‘The Workshop’ and ‘The Well’. ‘The Workshop’ is our range of practical skills training services including our renowned Mental Health First Response Certification. ‘The Well’ is Aotearoa’s first mental health and wellbeing gym in the middle of Whanganui-a-tara, where we host group sessions focusing on personal wellbeing.
CoLiberate believes in a future in which each and every one of us has ‘a trusted someone’ to reach out to when we’re needing support, and the support options we need to thrive. CoLiberate’s approach is centred in building care and capability across organisations and communities. We create resilient networks of support in workplaces to keep businesses safe, and people thriving. We start by addressing the skills deficit in workplaces, enabling all kinds of people to have the little conversations that they may not have felt confident having before. From there, we work with each workplace to develop rituals and practices that enable their network of informal support to grow and strengthen.
The Well is a hub for connection, belonging and purpose, offering a timetable of wellbeing sessions every single week, allowing you to focus and work on your mental and emotional health – easily and regularly.
This role involves:
- Displaying a wholehearted belief in the well and potential of the impact it’s offering.
- A deep level of care for all facilitators, participants and the physical space and equipment.
- Following operational systems to ensure smooth running of the service including resolving problems and feedback/requests in a quick and timely manner.
- Responsiveness of FOH emails, phone management and relevant office admin.
- First Responding/supporting Well sessions – To provide a deep, attentive, adaptable, highly capable level of care to participants and facilitators, responding to needs which arise at any moment (training provided).
- Coordinating private Well bookings.
- Offering feedback and thought into development of The Well service when necessary.
- Working with the engagement team to generate creative communications, marketing strategies and opportunities for participant retention.
- Advocacy and sharing about the Well’s intentions, services, voice, brand, and our kaupapa through our channels including Social media and newsletters..
- Building and maintaining strong customer relationships through communications and attending sessions as First Responder.
The qualities we would love to see in you:
- Passion and interest for change and a positive approach towards mental health.
- Attentiveness to detail.
- Punctuality, time-consciousness and a human-centered approach to work.
- Strong interpersonal Skills – Able to genuinely listen, to honour and understand the needs of the client and your colleagues. Open, empathetic, warm and comfortable with new people.
- Communication Skills – Open to diverse ways of communicating, confidence contributing to any uncomfortable or difficult conversations.
- Able to be self responsible, proactive and accountable to your own work-load.
- Ability to take initiative, with a growth mindset, problem solving capability.
Qualifications, Experience and Skills required
- Empathetic, active listener with good personal relationship skills and emotional intelligence.
- Self-responsibility and self-motivation in your work.
- Customer service experience (2 years)
- Entrepreneurial and outreach experience (2 years) (ideal, but not required)
In this role, you will have:
- Ownership of this role to ensure it is done effectively.
- The chance to see first hand the impact the service is creating.
- Use of our existing CRM and the ability to design further systems and processes to suit.
- Weekly accountability check ins and support to our reach targets.
- Monthly Wellbeing allowance.
- Opportunity to be a part of a fast-growing social enterprise, making massive ripples in the mental health landscape of Aotearoa!
You will be paid a salary of the current Living Wage Rate. Everyone in CoLiberate is paid this rate as a collective commitment to continuing our impact.
You can apply with your digital CV and a cover letter. Feel free to also send a short video or voice recording.
Send through your application as soon as you can to Grainne, [email protected] with Job Application: Kaitiaki and Outreach Coordinator role in the subject line of your email. We will be interviewing as soon as possible.
222 total views, 3 today
Apply for this Job
Show some love and please mention you saw this job on Do Good Jobs in your application. Want to find out about more jobs like this? Sign up for the Do Good Jobs weekly newsletter here