Voluntary Volunteer Leader
Are you looking for a fun way to get more involved in your community? Do you want to make a difference in the lives of girls and young women?
Yes?! Then GirlGuiding NZ has exciting opportunities waiting for you! We have a variety of volunteer roles that can be tailored to best suit you.
As a volunteer you will:
• Have a passion to inspire girls and young women to reach their full potential and learn new skills
• Be encouraging, assertive and patient
• Be a hands-on leader and learner
• Meet new people and become part of a worldwide network
• Have lots of fun!
In return we will:
• Provide free leadership training, on-going support and development opportunities
• Provide opportunities for you to play to your strengths
• Support you to make a real difference in your local community by empowering young girls to reach their full potential
Time Required: 2-4 hours per week
• Education and Training
• Tutoring and Mentoring
• Sports and Physical Activities
• Art, Craft and Photography
• Companionship & Social Support
• Fundraising & Events
Requirements • NZ Police Vetting
If you really want to make a difference, we would love to have a talk with you about the variety of volunteering roles we have. So, get in touch now!
How to Apply
If this sounds like you, please follow the link to apply – https://girlguidingnz.org.nz/join-us/volunteers/ or contact Mary-Ann McAlister on [email protected] for further information on becoming a volunteer in your local area.
208 total views, 1 today
Apply for this Job
Show some love and please mention you saw this job on Do Good Jobs in your application. Want to find out about more jobs like this? Sign up for the Do Good Jobs weekly newsletter here