Voluntary Video production – to help reduce plastic pollution
Be part of the RefillNZ team and help reduce plastic pollution at source and make a difference.
If you are passionate about the environment and or health issues and have skills in Video production particularly for social media and presentation’s we’d love to hear from you.
RefillNZ is a grass roots campaign that aims to prevent plastic pollution at source by making it easier to reuse and refill water on the go, rather than buy drink in a single-use disposable plastic bottle.
It’s a behavior change campaign
• To have carrying a reusable water bottle ‘the new normal’.
• Positioning Tap water as the ‘healthy hydration’ drink of choice – its free, refreshing, sugar and plastic free!
The campaign works by connecting people who are looking for water with local business, transport hubs and public spaces where they can refill for free. Participating cafés, bars, restaurants, banks, galleries, museums and other businesses have a sticker in their window and can also have a poster – alerting passers-by that they’re welcome to come on in and fill up their bottle on the go for FREE.
We are collaborating with both Waste Minimization people in councils as well as people in the health sector who want to make Tap Water the drink of choice.
The rapid interest, growth and minimal funds, means we need someone who is passionate about the environment and or health issues and wants to make a difference, to help promote and expand the RefillNZ network. Specifically, to help with video production for social media and presentations.
Video production –on a small budget!
• Develop video content,
• Experience of online video editing etc
• Understand social media – primarily FB and Instagram
• Experience with Power Point to incorporate video into presentations
• Need to be reliable, meet deadlines and be innovative!!
• Able to work from home and or with Jill in Newtown
• Have own basic equipment for filming – this could just be a good camera and phone
• Develop a RefillNZ You tube channel
• Film / video production
• Social media marketing
• Power Point
RefillNZ is based on the award-winning Refill UK campaign, who we collaborate closely with, as well as Refill Cambodia and Refill Bali!!!.
RefillNZ started in late Oct 2018 and has grown very quickly with over 450 RefillNZ sites throughout the country.
We have been approached by health groups and councils all over NZ, keen to promote tap water as the FREE healthy way to hydrate.
The rapid interest, growth and minimal funds, means we need someone who is passionate about the environment and or health issues and wants to make a difference, to help us develop video for social media and presentations / funding applications.
We aim to:
• Making carrying a reusable water bottle ‘the new normal’.
• Making sure people can quickly and easily find free tap water refills through our web site, stickers in windows and long term through integration with a Refill app.
• Making free tap water more widely available in public spaces like transport hubs, shopping areas, parks and civic venues.
This work will also provide excellent experience for someone interested in a career in media, film, social media and communications.
219 total views, 1 today
Apply for this Job
Show some love and please mention you saw this job on Do Good Jobs in your application. Want to find out about more jobs like this? Sign up for the Do Good Jobs weekly newsletter here