Full-Time Urban Kai Network Co-ordinator and Educator
Common Unity Project Aotearoa is seeking a superstar of gardening/Farm Co-ordinator and Educator.
We are looking for someone who:
– Can help us transform our city into a place of food security and abundance!
– Has as an understanding of organic principles and permaculture, with skills that can
inspire and educate others about the wonder and magic of food production.
– Can bring a strategic perspective to this work, is used to working with key
stakeholders and creating opportunities – helping us work towards creating a resilient,
regenerative Te Awa Kairangi
– Wants to change the world one garden at a time!
Our preferred person would:
– Ideally have training/experience in urban farming, with a permaculture, systems
– Keen to be part of a passionate team that is dedicated to feeding some of New
Zealand’s hungriest tummies.
This is a full-time position for one year based at Common Unity Project Aotearoa, 310 Waiwhetu Rd, Lower Hutt.
Salary range $52,000 – $62,400.
How to Apply
If you have any questions please contact Lisa Matthews, Operations Director on 0212953470. Please send your application to [email protected] by the 25th of January.
1360 total views, 8 today
Apply for this Job
Show some love and please mention you saw this job on Do Good Jobs in your application. Want to find out about more jobs like this? Sign up for the Do Good Jobs weekly newsletter here