We are a team of volunteers for the Waimakariri Emergency Rescue Team called NZRT12. We are based in Rangiora and the team of 25 volunteers train every Wednesday night.
We are looking for a reliable and keen Treasurer to join the team and assist us for 5 – 10 hours per month.
As the Treasurer you would need to:
– have had experience of operating Xero accounting software
– be able to produce reports from Xero for the monthly management meetings
– to attend the management meetings, if required, to present the cash flow reports
– be willing to assist the Team Leader in financial related tasks
– to assist the Team Leader in preparing annual budgets
– to assist with the preparation of the finances for the AGM
Your time would be greatly valued by us and you would be part of a great team of volunteers whose goal is to ‘protect life and property whenever it is threatened’. If you would like to be considered for this important role then would love to hear from you.
How to Apply
Thank you for your interest in the role. Please could you use the apply form and we will be in touch with you. If you have any further questions or want to get in touch then please email us at [email protected]
64 total views, 1 today
Apply for this Job
Show some love and please mention you saw this job on Do Good Jobs in your application. Want to find out about more jobs like this? Sign up for the Do Good Jobs weekly newsletter here