Part-Time Tenancy Operations Manager
Bring your experience in tenancy management and skills in leadership, and be part of a supportive team where work life balance is encouraged, people are at the heart of what we do, and being forward thinking is one of our values!
As the Tenancy Operations Manager you will oversee the day to day operations of our housing services and fully engage with our ongoing development. We have ambitious plans for the future so it’s an exciting time to join our small close-knit team in this brand new role.
Working closely with the CE you will be a can-do and practical person, who can manage the detailed aspects of operations and can see the big picture. You will enjoy developing your team and making a real difference with your work.
The role is part time, up to 30 hours per week.
Dwell Housing Trust is a community housing provider that provides quality affordable and social housing to people in need in the Wellington region. We are more than a landlord and we want our tenants to “live well, be well, do well – with Dwell”.
Skills and Experience
The successful applicant will have:
– Proven management experience
– Experience in tenancy or property management or a related field
– Working knowledge of the Residential Tenancies Act
– Excellent communication and relationship skills
– Highly developed organisation skills, able to juggle multiple demands on their time
– Great problem solving ability, looks beyond the obvious and doesn’t stop at the first answers if needed.
If you want to know more please email [email protected]
507 total views, 5 today
Apply for this Job
Show some love and please mention you saw this job on Do Good Jobs in your application. Want to find out about more jobs like this? Sign up for the Do Good Jobs weekly newsletter here