Full-Time Team Administrator
- Opportunity in a forward-thinking organisation
- Start or continue a career in the housing sector
- Support people into quality affordable social housing
- $55,000-$65,000 pro rata
- Full time (negotiable between 30-40 hours per week)
You may not have a background in housing but if you want to be part of our team of passionate professionals, thrive on getting the job done well and would get a buzz working for an organisation with people at the heart of what we do, we would love to hear from you.
Dwell Housing Trust is a community housing provider that provides quality affordable and social housing to people in need in the Wellington region. We are more than a landlord and we want our tenants to “live well, be well, do well – with Dwell”.
Building on our history and wealth of experience, we provide a range of housing services including:
Social and affordable housing for people in need or on low incomes
Housing for people with other needs such as mental illness and intellectual disabilities
A shared home ownership programme for first home buyers.
As the Team Administrator you’ll provide high quality administration support to the Dwell staff team and excellent customer service to our tenants and other customers. You will be a can-do and practical person, who can manage the detailed aspects of administration.
Our organisation is growing, and we have ambitious plans for our future, so it’s an exciting time to join our small close-knit team in this newly created role.
We are looking for someone who:
- can prioritise effectively, be flexible and have good problem solving skills
- is friendly and comfortable communicating with a wide range of people
- can juggle a varied workload and enjoys that no two days are ever the same
- brings great IT skills and embraces technology
- is interested in housing and ideally, is keen to build a career in tenancy management or the housing sector.
Skills and Experience
The successful applicant will have:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft programmes including Word and Excel
- Excellent communication and relationship skills
- Great organisation skills, able to juggle multiple demands on their time
- Great problem-solving ability, looks beyond the obvious and doesn’t stop at the first answers if needed
- Experience in tenancy, property management or a community organisation (desirable not essential)
- Knowledge of the Residential Tenancies Act (desirable not essential)
- We are happy to discuss number of hours per week and days worked.
To find out more about Dwell please go to our website www.dwell.org.nz.
Please email [email protected] if you have any questions.
429 total views, 4 today
Apply for this Job
Show some love and please mention you saw this job on Do Good Jobs in your application. Want to find out about more jobs like this? Sign up for the Do Good Jobs weekly newsletter here