Part-Time Supporter Care Assistant
Each year hundreds of individuals and organisations across New Zealand fundraise in support of Breast Cancer Foundation New Zealand (BCFNZ). Income raised allows us to continue our vital work.
This role will provide support to the fundraising and finance teams processing and fulfilling donations. In addition the role will be customer facing, dealing with enquiries e mail, phone, and written communications to and from supporters.
You will promote the mission of the Foundation – zero deaths from Breast Cancer. Our work encompasses education, awareness, research, medical support and development, community outreach and advocacy.
• Serves customers by providing product and service information; resolving issues, updating records.
• Responding to enquiries received through multiple channels (e mail, phone, web forms & letters).
• Using CRM database and excel to record information enquiries and donations.
• Providing the appropriate response and information to the customer
• Arrange dispatch of information, welcome packs, thank you cards and receipts.
• Phone calls to supporters to resolve issues, gather information or thank them for their donation.
• Donation processing, data entry and admin support.
• To assist with the development of resources – letter writing, ordering welcome packs and other information brochures that will improve BCFNZ communication to supporters over the long term.
• Collate and distribute information as required
• Maintain confidentiality with regards the information accessed through the course of the duties
• Working alongside the Head of Fundraising and Accounts Manager to support other fundraising administration as required.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
• Previous customer services experience is beneficial
• Computer literate, comfortable using Microsoft Office suite and Raisers Edge or other database
• Excellent supporter stewardship / interpersonal skills – written and oral
• Strong organisational skills and the ability to multi task
• High attention to detail and accuracy
• Solutions focused problem solving
• Have energy, initiative, and commitment
Hours of work: 24 per week – flexible arrangement
Based: Parnell, Auckland
Start Date: 1 July 2019
Contract Duration: 3 months
Salary: $18 per hour
423 total views, 1 today
Apply for this Job
Show some love and please mention you saw this job on Do Good Jobs in your application. Want to find out about more jobs like this? Sign up for the Do Good Jobs weekly newsletter here