Full-Time SUPPORT SERVICES ADMINISTRATOR
SUPPORT SERVICES ADMINISTRATOR
• Do you have extensive experience in complex administrative tasks, computer software and databases, and like working with data and statistics?
• Do you enjoy working with a variety of people including health professionals and stakeholders?
• Are you extremely organised and like to multi task?
• Do you have a calm and unflappable approach to work?
• Do you enjoy working autonomously; want more variety and the opportunity to use your initiative and creativity?
This role provides an exciting opportunity to work for one of New Zealand’s leading cancer NGO’s, Leukaemia & Blood Cancer New Zealand (LBC). With a Mission to Care and Vision to Cure, LBC is dedicated to improving the quality of life for people living with blood cancers and related conditions by providing personalised patient support programmes, research, information, awareness and advocacy.
This varied role involves support across a large Support Services team nationwide, requiring a flexible and accommodating attitude to meet a variety of needs. Tasks include management of resources and the database system, meeting support and minutes, data collation/ reporting, and general support across the team. This role requires a high level of communication skills (written and verbal) and excellent capacity to think strategically.
How to Apply
If you possess the required skills and attributes, and want to be part of a highly respected organisation, and for a position description, then please send your CV and cover Letter to Patti Clark at Definitely People on [email protected] or call her on 021 444 228
715 total views, 12 today
Apply for this Job
Show some love and please mention you saw this job on Do Good Jobs in your application. Want to find out about more jobs like this? Sign up for the Do Good Jobs weekly newsletter here