Part-Time Strategic Funding Lead – (Oral Health) – Part time
Clare is a progressive philanthropic foundation that wants more for our people and planet. The heart of our approach to philanthropy is proactive, strategic funding. Driven to invest in initiatives that ignite tangible impact and extraordinary change Clare invests in ways that positively impact our environment, oral health, youth wellbeing and women.
Our values are Independent, Brave, Kind, Curiosity, and Agile; if these align with your own values, read on!
About the opportunity
This is a truly unique and exciting opportunity to join Clare and lead strategy development with a specific focus on the oral health of New Zealanders.
Day to day, this role will engage with the oral health sector, community organisations, other philanthropic funders, local and central government making recommendations and decisions around opportunities for funding and supporting our funding partners.
Keeping up to date with current issues, ideas, and trends will be important, and you will pro-actively undertake research to keep across issues that are affecting the oral health of New Zealanders.
As one of our new Strategic Funding Leads, you’ll also be part of the team building our processes and structures, as well as contributing to our overall team culture and rituals.
To be successful in this role, you’ll ideally bring:
- Extensive knowledge, experience and understanding of oral health in Aotearoa
- Experience working directly in the area of oral health, e.g. dentist, dental therapist, dental hygienist or oral health therapist
- Existing networks in this sector within NFPs, Government and Iwi
- Knowledge and experience of key issues related to social change/systems change
- Empathy, understanding, and sensitivity towards others
- Exceptional communication skills with an ability to understand a lot of information and quickly cut to the chase
- An ability to think critically, ask questions, and continuously learn
- A high level of cultural competence
- An inclusive approach, always looking for who’s voice isn’t being heard
- A drive and passion for making change and improving the lives of our next generation.
You’ll be enthusiastic, driven, and curious with a natural ability to solve problems and make informed decisions. You’ll also feel comfortable in an environment where we don’t have all the answers and be prepared to bring new ideas and take learnings from the ones that don’t work out.
If you would like to learn more or have any questions before applying, please contact [email protected] Or if you’re ready to go, just click on the “apply now” button here: https://kin.co.nz/jobs/job-listing/?id=1394266 with your CV and cover letter.
Applications close 8 August 2022.
We are an organisation that celebrates diversity and welcome all applications. If we need to make specific accommodations in any part of the process, please reach out to Jo Macdonald.
451 total views, 1 today
Apply for this Job
Show some love and please mention you saw this job on Do Good Jobs in your application. Want to find out about more jobs like this? Sign up for the Do Good Jobs weekly newsletter here