Full-Time Social Media Manager
Bring to life one of New Zealand’s most iconic and trusted charities across social media.
* Run social media campaigns across all social media platforms
* Maintain our high level of engagement across social media
* Work with NZ’s largest NGO
World Vision New Zealand is the largest overseas humanitarian organisation in New Zealand. We implement emergency relief and long-term community development projects. Inspired by Christian values, we aim to engage New Zealanders in the fight against global poverty and injustice. We operate in 23 countries, employ over 100 staff throughout New Zealand, and have a strong volunteer’s database.
We are looking for an experienced, creative and strategic Producer to lead World Vision’s social media. You will be a compelling story teller, passionate about using social media to influence change and win the hearts and minds of Kiwis. You will execute high profile campaigns and will have a portfolio of those you have already successfully planned, executed and evaluated. Innovation and digital disruption will be core to your work. You will be connected to social influencers, understand digital marketing, and have a flair for targeting audiences across channels. Previous experience developing social media strategies is essential.
* Deliver relevant, compelling and engaging day to day content
* Plan and execute ground breaking, creative social campaigns which amplify World Visions voice
* Keep across global current affairs and position World Vision within these where relevant
* Collaborate with staff, volunteers and supporters to find and leverage great stories
* Ensure social media content meets World Vision standards in terms of quality, accuracy, brand, tone, style and adherence to policies.
You will need to have:
* Minimum of 3 years’ experience producing social media content, including the use, creation and management of social media platforms/accounts
* Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
* Ability to write, edit and proof-read quality written content
* Experience with analytics tools
* Ability to work under pressure and to deadline
* Enjoy collaborating and working within a team
* An understanding and affinity with World Vision’s mission and core values
This is an exciting opportunity to help make a difference in vulnerable children’s lives around the world. World Vision are committed to developing its people at all levels and to being an employer of choice within the charity sector and the international community for vulnerable children.
For more information or to request a full position description, please contact Angela Evans ([email protected])
720 total views, 1 today
Apply for this Job
Show some love and please mention you saw this job on Do Good Jobs in your application. Want to find out about more jobs like this? Sign up for the Do Good Jobs weekly newsletter here