Contract Social Media Co-ordinator
ECPAT Child Alert is a small dynamic charitable organisation committed to working collaboratively to make real change for tamariki and rangatahi at risk of, and experiencing, commercial sexual exploitation.
The role of Social Media Co-ordinator is a part-time role for 5 hrs per week, working either from home, or from a combination of home and our Auckland based office. This position is 6-month contract with potential for extension as funding allows.
Reporting to the Engagement Manager, the Social Media Co-ordinator will plan implement our social media strategy, creating original content, managing posts and responding to followers, with the goal of increasing public awareness and engagement.
We are seeking someone with:
- Competence with Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Canva.
- Demonstrated skills in creativity and design.
- Understanding of, or interest in, the sexual violence sector.
- Ability to source information from a range of websites and research reports and communicate it to a variety of audiences across the above platforms.
- Ability to demonstrate initiative and work independently.
- A passion for stopping the commercial sexual exploitation of children.
This role would suit someone who holds, or is working towards, a qualification in Marketing, Communications, or Design.
Email your cover letter and CV to Claire at [email protected]
Please note that there is no set end date for applications for this role. Once we find a suitable applicant, the position will be considered filled, so if you’re interested in applying or learning more about the role please do not delay.
307 total views, 10 today
Apply for this Job
Show some love and please mention you saw this job on Do Good Jobs in your application. Want to find out about more jobs like this? Sign up for the Do Good Jobs weekly newsletter here