Full-Time Senior Product Design Researcher
When you first walk through those doors, there’s a buzz, a feeling of excitement and energy – it’s our amazing people. Our people drive and live by our values, we always care for each other and ourselves, chase remarkable on the daily and we are all in it together and have each other’s backs. Sharesies has an inclusive culture and our aim is to create financial empowerment for everyone. We believe that everyone deserves the chance to live the life they choose, that everyone deserves the right to be able to grow their wealth, and everyone should be able to invest. We’re developing a new generation of investors, one pay-day at a time.
We’ve had an exciting opportunity open up in our Design team as a Senior Design Researcher. This role is located in our Wellington office. You’ll enjoy a varied role:
- You will conduct (and support others to do) end- to-end research, helping us gain confidence in our understanding of our users, their needs and opportunities we are exploring.
- Create compelling, timely and actionable insights to communicate customer needs, attitudes, behaviours and opportunities.
- Work alongside key stakeholders to influence product strategy and design decisions.
- Provide advice, guidance and support to elevate the design research practice within the design team, and the broader business.
- Draw on other research and data to bring additional depth and reliability to your insights, connecting the dots between different work streams.
- Actively contribute to building a culture of curiosity and inclusivity.
- Contribute to ways to help scale the design research practice as the Sharesies team grows and the product offering expands.
- Work in an open and collaborative way, inviting others to actively participate in your process.
Sharesies is going through lots of growth and change. We’re looking specifically for people who love the idea of working in a high growth organisation with big plans for the future.
At Sharesies we look specifically for people who are as excited about our vision as we are. For the Senior Design Researcher role we are looking for someone who:
- A team player—our core values are really important to us. You’re honest, dependable, supportive, kind, direct, and have a sense of humour.
- Is organised, passionate, self-motivated and comfortable working with ambiguity
- Enthusiastic, positive and patient with a real focus on enabling others to do their best work.
- Loves learning, always looking for new ideas or approaches you can flex to evolve your own practice.
- A willingness to help out and to make stuff better.
We’re looking for the right person, not just a list of qualifications. We’d love to hear from you even if you’re not sure you fit the bill. Sharesies is committed to promoting and celebrating a diverse and inclusive workplace – a place where we can all be ourselves and thrive in our work. We offer a range of family friendly, inclusive employment policies, flexible working arrangements, wellbeing initiatives, and services to support people from different backgrounds.
This job closes COB on Sunday 13 February. If this job sounds like you, please send through your cover letter explaining why you’re excited about this role and working at Sharesies, along with your cv, and we’ll be in touch!
At Sharesies, we believe in the power of belonging and we’re committed to a culture of inclusion. We are building a diversity program to increase the diversity of underrepresented groups in our talent pipeline. As part of this diversity program, we’ve included a few questions in this application to better understand candidate experiences and keep improving our equitable outcomes. It’s completely up to you whether you answer any or all of these questions. If you decide to participate, we’ll only use the information you provide for the purposes of our diversity program. If you choose not to participate, it won’t affect your application. The hiring managers do not have access to this data. If you have any questions about how we’ll manage and store your data, please email [email protected]
The successful person will be required to obtain a Ministry of Justice Criminal Convictions check and all applicants must be legally entitled to work in New Zealand.
Our COVID-19 Vaccinations in the Workplace Policy states that from 10 January 2022, only people who have received two doses of the COVID-19 vaccine and can present a valid My Vaccine Pass will be able to enter our offices. This is a key step in keeping our workplace and the people who visit us protected from the risk of COVID-19.
If you would like to discuss our policy further, please contact our People Experience Team at [email protected]
380 total views, 1 today
Apply for this Job
Show some love and please mention you saw this job on Do Good Jobs in your application. Want to find out about more jobs like this? Sign up for the Do Good Jobs weekly newsletter here