Voluntary Secretary of Trust
The Rock/Te Kowhata is a thriving Community Park in the heart of Papamoa. The only one of its kind in Papamoa, The Rock provides a hub for sustainable education, growing good food, and building community. The park consists of large scale vegetable cropping, and perennial forest gardens – alongside spaces for storage, education, recreation and relaxation. The Park is a totally communal project, owned and operated by and for the community, and operate under organic and permaculture principles.
We are looking for a reliable, committed person to take on the responsibilities of Secretary of the Trust.
This role would be voluntary. You would become part of a small team of dedicated volunteers who donate their time to making the garden thrive.
Ideally, you would be locally based in Papamoa, as the Secretary should be able to attend Trust meetings.
Responsibilities of the Secretary:
* Ensures meetings are effectively organised and minuted.
* Maintains effective records and administration.
* Upholds the legal requirements of governing documents and charity laws. (which means taking and filing correct minutes)
* Communication and correspondence (sending the minutes out to the Trust members and calling the next meeting)
* While the secretary is responsible for ensuring these tasks are done, they may delegate or job share.
272 total views, 1 today
Apply for this Job
Show some love and please mention you saw this job on Do Good Jobs in your application. Want to find out about more jobs like this? Sign up for the Do Good Jobs weekly newsletter here