Part-Time Sales and marketing manager
SOLID Oral Care makes toothpaste without the waste. We make healthy and effective oral care products that are safe for you and our world. We’re passionate about reducing the amount of plastic waste produced by oral care products, and are working to create a zero waste toothpaste economy. SOLID makes New Zealand’s only fluoride toothpaste in a jar, and are one of the few making toothpaste tablets locally.
We are looking to hire our second team member! You would lead our sales and marketing effort, supporting Kiwis to reduce their waste and ensure their teeth are happy and healthy. At the moment we are 40% online 60% offline and stocked in around 40 ecoshops and equivalents around Aotearoa. We are small, but in growth mode and are looking for the right person to turbo-charge our impact and take sustainable toothpaste mainstream.
We are open to both online marketing whizz-kids and pound-the-pavement type
sales folk who understand retail. Come join us and help take SOLID to the next
level. Your role would include, but not be limited to:
- Implementing and working with the CEO on the online strategy, including social media
- Working with existing stockists and customers to support their sustainable toothpaste journey
- Bringing new wholesalers on board to drive offline growth
- Setting and meeting sales targets
- Working as part of the SOLID team
- ability to drive online sales through the planning, executing, and tracking of marketing programs such as email, social media or content marketing
- an understanding of what makes retailers tick, including how to get new and innovative products in front of them
- experience in developing and implementing effective sales strategies
- a commitment to the values of SOLID
- patience, creativity, flexibility and energy
- ability to work independently
- trustworthy; ability to handle confidential matters with discretion
This position is for 10-20 hours p/w. This depends on the candidate and may change over time as demand grows/you grow into the role. We see this as a remote working role, although we are based in beautiful Titahi Bay, Porirua and are open to having someone work with us in person. The role suits someone seeking flexibility, who is excited about being part of something a bit different and a bit special. Salary is dependent on experience and level of expertise.
How to Apply
Please send an expression of interest and a CV to [email protected]
722 total views, 9 today
Apply for this Job
Show some love and please mention you saw this job on Do Good Jobs in your application. Want to find out about more jobs like this? Sign up for the Do Good Jobs weekly newsletter here