Please login/register to apply for this job.
13 May 2022

Part-Time Sales / Account Manager

Xtreme Zero Waste  Waikato $80,000 pro rata (16hrs contractor)

Job Description

We are seeking a person to join our team that has skills in the world of sales and relationship building. This is a people focussed role that will support Xtreme Zero Waste and all areas of our community to better work together towards zero waste.

We are a resource recovery centre in Whaingaroa, Raglan, and we provide many services to the wider community, including kerbside collection, business waste, skip bins, compost, waste audits, consultancy, education and so much more!

Our community is doing pretty awesome diverting 75-80% of waste to landfill. We need your help to work with businesses in town and people in our community, so we can all work together to tackle that remaining 20%.

This is a contractor role, with monthly invoices required. You will report to our management team, and work closely with our office and communication whanau. We look forward to your application to come join us!

Listing Attachments:

Please send your CV, or any questions to [email protected]ste.org.nz

Job Category: Business Development and Sales. Job Type: Part-Time.
Closes May 31, 2022

75 total views, 3 today

Apply for this Job

Your submission is being processed. Please do not close this page.

For further information on the above job please contact the employer or recruitment agency directly. You can also apply for the job using the "Apply Online" button below.

Show some love and please mention you saw this job on Do Good Jobs in your application. Want to find out about more jobs like this? Sign up for the Do Good Jobs weekly newsletter here
X

Menu