Full-Time Risk and Compliance Manager
Our aim is to create the most financially empowered generation. We believe that everyone deserves the chance to live the life they choose, that everyone deserves the right to be able to grow their wealth, and everyone should be able to invest. We’re developing a new generation of investors, one pay-day at a time.
With such a big vision we need a big team, and we’ve had an exciting opportunity open up in our Risk and Compliance team as a Risk and Compliance Manager. You’ll enjoy a varied role, responsible for working across our business to make sure that our wider risk and compliance programme is fit for purpose at all times. A core part of this role is designing training and resources that work for our different teams, plus coaching and training our people to sharpen their risk and compliance skills.
Sharesies is going through lots of growth and change. We’re looking specifically for people who love the idea of working in a high growth organisation with big plans for the future. Our plans for the future mean we’re looking for someone with an adaptive mindset in the Risk space, who can move and prioritise to match our needs.
At Sharesies we look specifically for people who are as excited about our vision as we are. We are looking for a Risk and Compliance Manager with these qualities:
- You can engage an audience and tell a compelling story. You’re experienced at getting collaborators to act on risks, and advance shared risk capabilities
- You’ve had experience collaborating with people from all walks of life. You enjoy working together for better risk, customer, people and business outcomes
- A ‘can-do’ attitude: you enjoy learning and have a growth mindset
- You know how to coach people and grow other people’s skills and awareness
- You feel comfortable juggling multiple priorities at once
- You use progressive risk thinking, and know how to apply it for good commercial and customer outcomes
Sharesies is committed to promoting and celebrating a diverse and inclusive workplace—a place where we can all be ourselves and thrive in our work. We offer a range of family-friendly, inclusive employment policies, flexible working arrangements, wellbeing initiatives, and services to support people from different backgrounds.
This job closes COB on 27 September 2021. If this job sounds like you, please send through your cover letter explaining why you’re excited about this role and working at Sharesies, along with your cv, and we’ll be in touch!
The successful person will be required to obtain a Ministry of Justice Criminal Convictions check and all applicants must be legally entitled to work in New Zealand.
221 total views, 1 today
Apply for this Job
Show some love and please mention you saw this job on Do Good Jobs in your application. Want to find out about more jobs like this? Sign up for the Do Good Jobs weekly newsletter here