Full-Time Resource and Engagement Assistant
About the opportunity:
Our clients is an internationally renowned humanitarian organisation that delivers aid, supports development, and advocates for justice around the world and in Aotearoa New Zealand. Being part of this team means working to make a difference in the lives of people living in poverty or injustice.
You will support the wider work of the Resource, Engagement and Programmes teams and the wider organisation in accordance with the client’s Strategic Goals. This will include taking phone calls and managing emails. Assistance with database updates, processing of donations and assisting with other office administration duties as required.
Responsibilities will include:
- Help maintain the client’s relationships with donors.
- Ensure that all donations are processed and all communications from donors and supporters are followed up and responded to within service level agreements.
- Provide the first point of contact for donors and visitors, proactively takes incoming calls to the office and take donations competently and completely.
- Assist with managing donor database, Vega, and help in keeping it up-to-date and accurate.
- Oversight and supervision of the reception and visitors to the office
- Maintain professionalism with supporters, donors & other communities the client engages
- Be available to Parishes and other groups on the work of the client for Engagement, Fundraising or Advocacy purposes including youth, schools, Maori, Pacific, etc.
- Oversight of Office functions such as printers, document storage, recycling and telephones,
- Coordinate assets register, in consultation with the Resource Manager
This role will suit someone with all or some following background / experience / qualities:
- Current NZ Drivers License
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail, speed, accuracy & good communication skills
- Can manage a busy workload & respond effectively to tight deadlines
- Committed to the principles of the Treaty of Waitangi & the client’s vision, mission, & values
- Competent in use of MS Office, Sharepoint and Vega
- Great Planning & organisation skills
About the company:
Caritas works in partnership and solidarity with communities throughout the world to promote human dignity and the common good. They are affiliated with an international confederation, made up of 165 members, which supports the work of partners in poor and marginalised communities, responds to disasters, and carries out education and advocacy on local and global social justice issues.
What will they offer:
- The chance to have a positive impact both locally and nationally.
- The opportunity to work alongside a great team!
- A variety of work.
To find out more:
If you are interested in finding out more about the role please apply via the link: http://consultusgroup.force.com/RecruitsmeCurrentJobs/apex/ts2__jobdetails?jobId=a0D4y00000ldljl&tSource=a0g4y000006NsEWAA0
If you have any specific questions, please advise in your cover letter or email us at [email protected]
386 total views, 6 today
Apply for this Job
Show some love and please mention you saw this job on Do Good Jobs in your application. Want to find out about more jobs like this? Sign up for the Do Good Jobs weekly newsletter here