Full-Time Recruitment Co-ordinator (of Volunteers)
• Are you passionate about GirlGuiding and what it stands for?
• Do you want to make a difference in the lives of young women and girls?
• Do you want to be part of a community-based organisation?
If this sounds like you, then GirlGuiding New Zealand is seeking someone just like you, who not only believes in what GirlGuiding stands for but will want to play a part in making it happen.
This is a great time to join the organisation and support GirlGuiding NZ achieving their strategic, national and operational objectives in relation to membership growth and retention. Recruitment of quality volunteers and their retention through great initiatives will be a key objective for this role.
Reporting to the Area Manager for the Upper North, you will be working effectively as a member of the recruitment team to ensure the timely processing of volunteer enquiries and placement in units to reduce the current waiting lists GirlGuiding NZ has.
In conjunction with staff and key volunteers, you will also closely monitor membership numbers, trends, waitlists and volunteer changes to ensure a proactive targeted approach to volunteer recruitment which will contribute to girl membership growth.
To be successful in this role you will have:
• some experience in HR/recruitment administration
• the ability to support recruitment initiatives and practices
• excellent communication skills and the ability to engage people effectively
• attention to detail
• proven experience using your initiative and problem solving skills
• be proficient in the use of MS Office.
• the availability to work some flexible hours from time to time
This role is full time based in our Mt Eden office. Preferably the successful applicant will have an understanding of not-for-profit organisations.
How to Apply
If this role appeals to you, and if you feel that you fit the criteria above, please apply with your CV to: [email protected]
For a copy of the job description please go to https://girlguidingnz.org.nz/about-us/vacancies/
Applications close: Tuesday 4 June
777 total views, 10 today
Apply for this Job
Show some love and please mention you saw this job on Do Good Jobs in your application. Want to find out about more jobs like this? Sign up for the Do Good Jobs weekly newsletter here