Part-Time Purpose Driven BAS Manager
Fairground is a social enterprise Chartered Accounting firm who believes in a world where one day, purpose-driven business is considered business-as-usual. We’re all about mixing good business with social impact and are hugely passionate about supporting other social enterprises, startups and NFPs with a range of advisory and compliance services.
We’re based primarily in Christchurch and Wellington but have clients throughout NZ. We’re a part of the Enspiral network and share their vision of supporting more people to spend their lives working to solve the greatest challenges of our time.
Due to growth in the sector, we’re looking to grow the team and have developed this new role.
Some of your mains tasks would be:
* Meeting clients and managing correspondence
* Tax compliance and planning
* Managing workflow and reviewing of annual accounts, tax returns, GST, AIM etc
* Developing and maintaining genuine client relationships
* Managing and training a team of employees and contractors
* Preparing cash flow reporting, budgets and management reporting
* Managing client Xero set ups and training
* Assisting with social impact reporting
* Work alongside Directors with ad hoc value-added projects
The ideal applicant should demonstrate:
* Previous experience in a CA firm
* A genuine passion for ventures that have social impact at the heart of what they do
* Advanced experience in Xero and confidence using cloud-based tools
* Strong technical accounting and taxation skills
* Interpersonal skills for interacting with clients and team
* An eye for seeking out opportunities to improve our services, processes and team
What we offer in return
* Working alongside a values-aligned team and with clients who are involved in socially impactful ventures
* Flexible working hours and options for remote working part of the week
* Option to job-share the role and potential to develop into a full time role in the future
* Opportunity to build your own client base and develop your role
* Potential pathway towards Director
How to Apply
Applications close on Tuesday 12th March at 5pm.
Email your CV and covering email to [email protected]
696 total views, 11 today
Apply for this Job
Show some love and please mention you saw this job on Do Good Jobs in your application. Want to find out about more jobs like this? Sign up for the Do Good Jobs weekly newsletter here