Full-Time Project Manager
South Auckland non-profit is looking for an experienced IT Project Manager who has the technical skills and soft skills to manage a team of employees with diverse cognitive and physical challenges.
About the organisation and role
Real World Living is a community based Social Service organisation which provides day training programs to build life, social and work skills which are designed specifically for people who have:
• Physical and/or cognitive challenges
• Diverse levels of living and working abilities
We are looking for someone who demonstrates the following:
• Knowledge of project management skills in projects of similar size and complexity
• Displays an understanding and effective use of best practice project management disciplines
• Experience managing ICT projects within complex environments
• Employs effective communication skills including the ability to develop strong relationships and inspire trust amongst colleagues
• Have a solid IT technical background which demonstrates a good understanding of IT technologies
• Have the ability to translate ‘tech talk’ into plain English
• Lived disability experience
• Understanding of the health & disability sector in New Zealand and internationally.
• Connections with the business world
• Someone with NZ Citizenship or NZ permanent residency
If this sounds like you please apply today. Please include a cover letter how your experience and skills are related to this role.
492 total views, 1 today
Apply for this Job
Show some love and please mention you saw this job on Do Good Jobs in your application. Want to find out about more jobs like this? Sign up for the Do Good Jobs weekly newsletter here