Part-Time Research Programme Manager
Do you have a passion for building strong and empowered communities? Community Research is seeking a Research Programme manager to be responsible for the development and implementation of quality programmes that respond to real needs in the tangata whenua, community and voluntary sector, following Treaty of Waitangi approaches. You will inspire a growth mindset in the organisation and lead us towards new relationships and potential collaboration partners, including academic institutions.
Specific tasks include:
- Leading our webinar delivery and content creation
- Collaboratively lead and oversee the identification, design, promotion, delivery and evaluation of quality digital programmes, products and services that align with the organisation’s strategic objectives.
- Identify topics of global and local interest, work at the grassroots with whānau
including hāpu and Iwi to secure content and contributors, managing these
relationships through to delivery on a basis of koha and reciprocity.
- Commission, produce and disseminate capability-building events and content
- Disseminate capability-building content web-based and webcasting platforms
- Ensure curation and archiving of resources
- Ensure the organisation is presented effectively to relevant stakeholders through
- Seek feedback and monitor results to inform strategy and improvements
- Innovate and implement use of social media, trialing targeted initiatives, to increase user engagement
- Increase research resources to support our communities
- Identify and initiate research opportunities for Community Research
- Lead implementation of research opportunities and activities
If you have many of these capabilities and experience, and want to learn others, please apply. The ideal applicant will live in Wellington, but we are open to applications from throughout the motu. This role is 20 hours per week.
How to Apply
Pleas email your CV and a cover letter to [email protected]. To kōrerō, please phone Janie Walker, kaiwhakahaere matua-general manager, 0272178798.
2168 total views, 24 today
Apply for this Job
Show some love and please mention you saw this job on Do Good Jobs in your application. Want to find out about more jobs like this? Sign up for the Do Good Jobs weekly newsletter here