Full-Time Programme Coordinator
We need someone who can organise the organisers! We have a new role due to the establishment of a regional programme that will help support warmer, drier, healthier homes in the Bay of Plenty. The Programme Coordinator will be dedicated to keeping track of referrals into this programme, liaising with partners, tradespeople and contractors as well as programme managers to ensure accurate and timely engagement, follow up, tracking and reporting. This role requires versatility as it will be holding many strings all at once, competence with financial administration as well as the natural ability to pick up the phone and connect with the community.
Sustainability Options is a social business with a purpose to all work together for the benefit of others with compassion and generosity. We are in business for the common good and this kaupapa underpins all that we do.
Essential skills for this role are:
1. Organisational! you’ll be outstanding in this capacity
2. Administratively strong and accurate, you’ll like the detail
3. Confidence and competence with financial administration, you’ll enjoy numbers
4. The ability to plan ahead, you’ll be ok when unexpected things happen
5. Great communication, you’ll like connecting with our communities, partners and team
6. Not essential, but ideally, you’d be experienced with platforms like monday.com
Desirable traits for this role are:
1. Environmental awareness, we all share this responsibility
2. A commitment to social justice, we support diversity
3. Compassion, empathy and kindness, we want this to spread
4. Understanding of the principles of Te Tiriti o Waitangi, we embrace and stay open to learning
5. Honesty, willingness, perseverance and a good sense of humour, we all support each other
This role is office based and likely to be in Mount Maunganui initially. As the regional programme develops we may need to relocate offices so we’d appreciate a bit of adaptability with regards to this. We operate in a space where change is the norm!
How to Apply
For any queries about this role please contact [email protected]. You can email Jo directly or fill in the Do Good Jobs application form, a CV and cover letter telling us some of the why as well as the what would be great. All applications will receive a response and we hope to conduct interviews between 11th & 17th June, 2020
1086 total views, 2 today
Apply for this Job
Show some love and please mention you saw this job on Do Good Jobs in your application. Want to find out about more jobs like this? Sign up for the Do Good Jobs weekly newsletter here