Full-Time Philanthropy Team Assistant
An exciting opportunity exists for a Philanthropy Assistant to join our team.
World Vision New Zealand is the largest international humanitarian organisation in New Zealand, employing 80 staff and a large volunteer base. Last year alone, we helped 2.9 million children across 23 countries around the world.
Inspired by Christian values, we work to engage New Zealanders in the fight against global poverty and injustice. Our vision for every child, life in all its fullness, our prayer for every heart, the will to make it so.
To be successful in this position, you’ll need to have a “can-do” attitude. Your role will be to support the Philanthropy team in meeting annual targets, by providing administrative support enabling project and team reporting, and by facilitating the production of campaign collateral.
If that wasn’t enough, you’ll need a head for numbers and data, plus buying into our identity and be passionate about helping us to achieve our mission. So, if you think you can do all that, we need to hear from you!
Key responsibilities are:
* Completing administrative tasks, including organising meetings, events and travel
* Maintaining intranet sites and calendars with campaign and project information
* Drafting letters and helping to coordinate campaign activity
* Working with other teams to create reports, communications & campaign collateral
* Tracking and weekly reporting on income, field needs, and team activity
* 3-5 years in a team administration or project coordination role.
* Relationship building and stakeholder management skills
* Experience with Microsoft word & excel
* High level of competence in verbal and written communications
* Basic financial knowledge and experience
* Knowledge of international development desired preferred
This is an exciting opportunity to help make a difference in vulnerable children’s lives around the world. World Vision is committed to developing its people at all levels and to being an employer of choice within the charity sector and the international community for vulnerable children.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
813 total views, 1 today
Apply for this Job
Show some love and please mention you saw this job on Do Good Jobs in your application. Want to find out about more jobs like this? Sign up for the Do Good Jobs weekly newsletter here