Full-Time Personal Assistant to Divisional Leaders and Office Assistant
The Salvation Army is a world-wide evangelical Christian church and human service provider that assists over 140,000 New Zealanders every year through a wide range of community services, such as food banks, family stores, early childhood centres, hostels, addiction treatment centres, employment training services, homecare services and a hospice.
As the Personal Assistant and Office Assistant, you will be responsible for providing a high level of proactive and customer-centric administrative support to the two Leaders of the Central Division. No two days will be the same, however key responsibilities include diary management, meeting and event coordination, preparation of agendas and papers, drafting correspondence and general office administration.
The Divisional Leaders are looking for someone with whom they can build a partnership based on trust and collaboration. They are both highly collegial, open and transparent, and place a lot of value on their Assistant.
This is a varied and busy role that will draw on your organisational and relationship management skills as well as your ability to work independently. It will provide an excellent opportunity to broaden your experience and further develop your career, whilst working with a team of highly passionate people and an iconic organisation whose work supports some of the most vulnerable people in New Zealand.
• Proven experience providing efficient and effective administrative and secretarial support
• Ability to problem solve, use initiative and display sound judgement
• A strong commitment to delivering excellent customer service
• A keen eye for detail coupled with a high degree of accuracy
• Outstanding relationship building skills with the ability to relate to people at all levels
• Very highly developed written and oral communications
• Strong IT skills
• The ability to anticipate needs, self-manage and work under pressure at busy times
• Demonstrates a high level of maturity, integrity and confidentiality
• Understanding and empathy towards the mission and values of the Salvation Army
505 total views, 1 today
Apply for this Job
Show some love and please mention you saw this job on Do Good Jobs in your application. Want to find out about more jobs like this? Sign up for the Do Good Jobs weekly newsletter here