Part-Time Operations and Business Assistant
Are you looking for an impactful role where you can have flexibility while adding value to a purpose-driven company?
Business Lab is looking for a part-time (15 – 20 p/w) permanent employee to help our remote office run smoothly and effectively, supporting our Operations Manager and team.
We are experts in delivering our services remotely so we welcome applications from all around New Zealand. It will be an added bonus if you are able to join us at the Bridge Street Collective in Nelson. If you’re based outside of Nelson, it would be valuable if you have established networks to the public sector.
Who is Business Lab?
Our mission is to change how organisations work with their communities. We do this by helping groups of people to make decisions and take actions together. Our clients are committed to being inclusive in how they work and span the government, community and business sectors.
Our core delivery team is based in beautiful Whakatū – Nelson – at a fun coworking space! We are a small team and driven team with team members based in Cambridge, Pōneke, and Tāmaki Makaurau – so we readily embrace remote working.
You can learn more about us at www.businesslab.co.nz/about.
What’s the purpose of the role?
The purpose of this Operations and Business Assistant role is to strengthen the foundations and systems of Business Lab as we continue to grow and thrive.
What will you be doing?
Key responsibilities include:
- General office and operations assistance
- Business administration
- Procedure / process development and administration
- Financial administration
- Team support and collaboration
You can read more about this goodness in the job description.
Who are we looking for?
You are in the right place if you [have]:
- An appreciation for embracing and using various tech platforms. You’ll have experience in using some of our online tech tools – or similar tools. These include Monday.com, Zapier, Squarespace, Mailchimp, Calendly, Zoom, Eventbrite, Microsoft office, and G Suite
- Excellent organisational skills
- A passion for getting the mahi done. For you there is nothing like the satisfaction of completing a task!
- An excitement for developing, streamlining, and managing processes
- Beginner te reo Māori language skills
- Basic understanding of tikanga Māori
- A keen eye for detail
- The strengths of being self responsible, proactive and accountable to your own workload
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Flexible and adaptable – will embrace last minute tasks
- Your voice / contribution – you’re part of the team, we want to hear from you
- Are comfortable discussing your hauora (mental health and wellbeing), as part of creating an effective team
- Thrive off the success of the team
If you have any questions or would like to reach out, please contact Bre McQuade – [email protected]
To apply follow the instructions under the “How to Apply” section!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
773 total views, 4 today
Apply for this Job
Show some love and please mention you saw this job on Do Good Jobs in your application. Want to find out about more jobs like this? Sign up for the Do Good Jobs weekly newsletter here