Contract Online Events Officer – 12 Mths Fixed Term
Are you an experienced event organiser who knows the ins and outs of Zoom, online registration tools and engaging web content?
NZEI Te Riu Roa is Aotearoa’s largest education union, campaigning for the rights and conditions of education professionals and for a better education system for tamariki.
We’re looking for an online event officer to take the lead on organising national-level events, coordinate the organisation’s use of online meeting tools such as Zoom and Microsoft Teams, and coach and embed the skills and thinking required to run effective online events across our nationwide network of regional offices — ensuring events link to specific online and offline organising outcomes.
Our ideal candidate is highly organised, experienced at managing events and linking different digital platforms, and has excellent communication skills. Ideally, they will also have experience with or knowledge of campaigning and/or organising in a union or NGO context.
• Coaching and embedding online event skills and thinking
• Developing a clear purpose and organising outcomes for each meeting
• Developing and implementing an organisation-wide online events strategy
• Planning events with relevant teams
• Coordinating our ‘Pareāwaha’ series of online events and PLD opportunities for members
• Monitoring event analytics and feedback to improve event performance, attendance, and post-event actions
• Researching and staying across online event best practice
We offer competitive terms and conditions of employment, a great place to work and the opportunity to make a direct contribution to the lives of education workers and students in New Zealand.
How to Apply
Applications in confidence should be emailed to [email protected]
Applications close at 5pm Friday 21st August 2020
269 total views, 5 today
Apply for this Job
Show some love and please mention you saw this job on Do Good Jobs in your application. Want to find out about more jobs like this? Sign up for the Do Good Jobs weekly newsletter here