Full-Time Office Manager/PA
OFFICE MANAGER / PA – FULL TIME 37.5 HOURS
Pillars is a national organisation working with the children of prisoners and their families. This is an exciting role assisting the Chief Executive in her day to day operations to allow her to effectively manage Pillars and working with the Executive Management Team who are a highly engaged team of passionate people who want to do good for their community.
This role will see you providing high level administrative support, assisting with the organisation of events, and keeping the front office/reception area functioning smoothly. This varied role will keep you on your toes. It offers you the chance to expand your already exceptional administrative skills and the chance to grow and develop them as our amazing team evolves.
Skills and Strengths required:
• You are the first point of contact in the office, greeting and looking after clients as well as keeping tabs on the team and assisting them with their administration requirements
• Strong administration skills and sound knowledge of all Microsoft Office packages
• General administration support to the board – Minutes of meetings, arranging accommodation and travel for Board Members and preparing reports
• Assisting with organising events and venues
• Liaising with external stakeholders on behalf of the Chief Executive
• Undertaking regular reviews of our systems and services to ensure they are current and compliant – ie Health & Safety, Employment Contracts, Operations Manual, Client Database
• An ability to maintain a high level of professionalism and personal integrity at all times
What you’ll need to succeed
You will show a high proficiency using Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint; and website platforms. Have solid organisational and administrative skills, including strong attention to detail and ability to prioritise and find solutions and the ability to think strategically, see the ‘big picture’.
You will be intuitive to the Chief Executive needs, demonstrating the ability to work independently and be highly proactive in your approach. You will excel in relationship management, organisation, and prioritising tasks. You will be self-motivated, have the drive to succeed within your role, and always pride yourself on performing to the highest of standards. It goes without saying that you can remain calm under pressure, work discreetly with confidential information, and work well in a team environment. You must be able to multi-task in order to handle a multitude of short and long-term projects sometimes with competing and conflicting levels of priority.
684 total views, 1 today
Apply for this Job
Show some love and please mention you saw this job on Do Good Jobs in your application. Want to find out about more jobs like this? Sign up for the Do Good Jobs weekly newsletter here