Contract New Zealand Red Cross Fundraiser
- $23 per hour + 8% holiday pay, incentives, uniform and tablet
- Paid training is provided + ongoing training and career development
- Join a supportive team. Be a part of the largest humanitarian network in the world!
- Are you confident, bubbly and approachable?
- Are you good at building rapport with people, and a natural people person?
- Do you want to work in a fun and supportive team environment?
- Are you passionate about social and humanitarian causes?
- Want to gain experience in the non-profit sector doing something meaningful
- Want to use your passion to make a difference in the world and get paid at the same time?
If you tick all of the boxes above, apply now!
About New Zealand Red Cross
New Zealand Red Cross is part of the largest humanitarian network in the world. Every day the New Zealand Red Cross works to help New Zealanders – from providing a hot meal, a safe drive to the hospital, education programmes at local high schools, refugee programmes, restoring family links, first aid training to disaster management.
About the role
Working as a face-to-face fundraiser is no ordinary job opportunity – rarely in the working world do you get the chance to put your passion for making a difference into action.
This is an amazing opportunity to use your amazing communication and interpersonal skills to engage and inspire members of the public to become monthly donors for the New Zealand Red Cross.
You’ll become a member of a great family here at the New Zealand Red Cross. You will enjoy working a great environment where our key focus is on building a supportive and fun culture, as well as making a HUGE difference for a diverse range of people both in New Zealand and worldwide!
If you have a passion for changing the world, apply now and join our incredible team. We will give you all the training you need with further development and coaching readily available and encouraged.
- Inspire members of the public to become monthly donors for the New Zealand Red Cross, and to be part of this extraordinary global humanitarian movement
- Represent New Zealand Red Cross in a positive and inspiring manner
- Build rapport with people and provide an excellent donor experience
- Support new and existing team members
- Actively participate in relevant New Zealand Red Cross team building, meetings, training or group activities
- Ensure accurate processing and administration of donor sign-ups
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive hourly rate of $23 per hour, 8% holiday pay and incentives
- Working with an incredibly supportive, fun and social team
- Paid training is provided plus ongoing training and career development
- Easy to get to city locations
- Uniform and table
- Weekly team catch-ups
- Opportunity for career progression and growth
To be considered for this role, you must:
- Be confident, enthusiastic and passionate about humanitarian causes
- Have proven customer service, face-to-face fundraising or sales experience
- Have a Commitment to exceeding the expectations of excellent customer service
- Be honest, ethical, and show high levels of integrity
- Be fluent in English, with strong communication skills
- Be a supportive and collaborative team player
- Have a good work ethic; reliable, hardworking with positive ‘can-do’ attitude
- Be driven to meet targets
- Be able to commit to a minimum of three months: Core hours are 9.30am – 6pm, Monday to Friday
- Be a New Zealand citizen, permanent resident or in possession of a valid NZ working visa
Immediate start is available.
How to Apply
To apply for this position, please submit your application via https://mclaren.co.nz/vacancies/
Applications close: 5pm, Tuesday 18th May 2021
Applications to: Ngan Nguyen via mclaren.co.nz
Position description: Available to view at mclaren.co.nz
P: 04 499 1069
71 total views, 5 today
Apply for this Job
Show some love and please mention you saw this job on Do Good Jobs in your application. Want to find out about more jobs like this? Sign up for the Do Good Jobs weekly newsletter here