Full-Time Mobilisation and Engagement Specialist
Who we are:
Greenpeace is taking action all over the world for our planet’s future. Our volunteers, activists and staff come from all corners of the globe, cover the age spectrum and come from all walks of life. What they all have in common is their commitment to working for a green and peaceful future for everyone. With creative local actions for the planet they positively affect their communities, their countries, and ultimately, the world at large.
Greenpeace exists because this fragile earth deserves a voice. It needs solutions. It needs change. It needs action. It needs you.
What we need:
Here at Greenpeace we are looking for a Mobilisation and Engagement specialist who can create mobilisation strategies for our ongoing campaign work to increase participation for our supporters. You will work alongside different teams throughout the organisation to achieve this. This role is about creating stepping-stones for supporters to escalate their participation with the work that Greenpeace does; you are the person that connects and empowers our supporters to mobilise with Greenpeace.
● Develop mobilisation strategies for on-going campaign work designed to further supporter participation of many kinds and help win campaigns.
● Play a key role in contributing to and developing messaging to engage and empower people to become more involved.
● Work cross-departmentally to ensure mobilisation projects are well integrated into the organisation’s work.
Is this you?
● An excellent collaborator with the ability of working effectively across organisational functions to drive outcomes.
● Knowledge and/or experience in national or international campaigning with a good understanding of the wider spectrum of participation tactics
● Good understanding of how to use audience insights to create effective supporter journeys to drive some form of participation.
● Project management and proven time management skills, including ability to effectively adjust plans to rapidly changing circumstances
● An excellent relationship builder with experience in mentoring and building relationships with diverse types of people, including donors, supporters, volunteers and activists.
● Self-motivated, with ability to take initiative and responsibility.
● Experience in using social media and online tools to organise for change
● Passion for the environment and a strong commitment to the aims and values of Greenpeace.
● Knowledge of and interest in environmental and social justice issues.
What you’ll get in return:
● Competitive salary for the NGO sector, excellent health and wellbeing benefits, and a flexible, fun workplace
● The opportunity to progress and grow with a diverse team of inspiring individuals
● Great job satisfaction knowing that your day to day efforts are contributing towards an important cause
● Insights into the world’s most successful environmental campaigning organisation
658 total views, 3 today
Apply for this Job
Show some love and please mention you saw this job on Do Good Jobs in your application. Want to find out about more jobs like this? Sign up for the Do Good Jobs weekly newsletter here