Contract Mentor and Special Interest Co-ordinator – Mindanao Young Leaders Programme
UnionAid is seeking a Mentor and Special Interest Co-ordinator to recruit and coordinate volunteer mentors and manage special interest visits, as part of its new Mindanao Young Leaders Programme which commences in August 2019. The programme is funded by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade and is managed by UnionAID in collaboration with Victoria University of Wellington and International Alert. The role is based in Wellington and it is expected that the successful applicant will mostly work from home.
The Mentor and Special Interest Coordinator will be employed on a fixed-term contract for a total of 100 hours from July until November 2019.
• Demonstrated experience establishing and running programmes (educational, community, youth etc)
• Experience recruiting and managing volunteers
• Experience working for a non-profit organisation
• Practical administration skills
• Effective time-management skills
Knowledge, skills and abilities
• Excellent communication, inter-personal and organisational skills
• A genuine interest in international development work and the work of UnionAID
• Computer skills (including Microsoft Office, cloud-based tools)
For more information about the role
Please contact Alexandra Hill, Programme Manager Mindanao Young Leaders Programme on [email protected] or Ph 022-319-6812.
How to Apply
Please send your CV and a concise cover letter that addresses the skills and experiences described in the attached Job Description to [email protected] by Thursday 20 June 2019.
To be eligible for this role, you must have the right to work in Aotearoa New Zealand. Please indicate this on your application.
408 total views, 32 today
Apply for this Job
Show some love and please mention you saw this job on Do Good Jobs in your application. Want to find out about more jobs like this? Sign up for the Do Good Jobs weekly newsletter here