Part-Time Member Liaison and Advocacy Coordinator, New Zealand
- Support health care professionals to combat skin cancer and save lives
- Candidates with membership, customer growth & advocacy skills welcomed
- Part time, 3 days per week, based in Wellington or Auckland
Skin Cancer College Australasia (SCCA) is an independent, not-for-profit, member based organisation and the peak body representing and supporting more than 1,000 primary care skin cancer medical professionals in both Australia and New Zealand.
SCCA provides general practitioners, skin cancer doctors and nurses with direct access to the latest knowledge and practical skills to improve the identification and treatment of skin cancer. SCCA is committed to the professional development of its members and the delivery of skin cancer education, advocacy, research and standards.
- Flexible and supportive work environment
- Attractive staff benefits and salary packaging and laptop
In this newly created role you will be the primary contact point for current and potential SCCA members in New Zealand. Reporting to and working closely with the Australian based Marketing Manager, you will develop and implement a strategic plan to achieve policy goals leading to increase SCCA membership within NZ.
Acting as spokesperson you will also help drive the organisation’s advocacy agenda and develop and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders. Additionally you will:
- Develop, monitor and enhance existing member relationships
- Develop the advocacy function aligned with the organisational mission
- Make regular contact with potential members to advocate SCCA’s value proposition
- Position SCCA as the voice for skin cancer medical professionals
- Reduce member turnover through member follow up and events
- Attend meetings and present to SCCA’s NZ Advisory Committee
You are proactive, creative and resourceful with experience working in a member or customer focused role where you have grown membership or customer numbers. Through your career you have also developed policy, advocacy and stakeholder management experience, a strategic mindset and communication skills enabling you to drive an advocacy agenda.
You’re able to work independently and bring a high level of professionalism to your work. Overall you have a demonstrated ability to:
- Develop and deliver a member growth strategy and action plan
- Measure, assess and improve member and prospective member engagement
- Manage and develop internal and external stakeholder relationships
- Act as a brand advocate and provide events support
- Deliver informed and meaningful messages via exceptional communication skills
How to Apply
If you are motivated to support the fight against skin cancer, please apply now by submitting your resume and cover letter addressing the skills required to [email protected].
123 total views, 11 today
Apply for this Job
Show some love and please mention you saw this job on Do Good Jobs in your application. Want to find out about more jobs like this? Sign up for the Do Good Jobs weekly newsletter here