Full-Time Manager – Brand Development
– Demonstrate your flare/talent in this newly created position
– Lead the development of Workbridge’s marketing strategy
– Champion the Workbridge Brand
At Workbridge, our purpose is to help those with disabilities and health conditions find and sustain meaningful work in the employment market.
With 22 locations across New Zealand we work with a wide range of employers, and a diverse range of disabled people, creating positive employment outcomes. We love what we do and are passionate about making a difference. While it’s not always easy, it is immensely rewarding.
We have a great opportunity for a Brand Manager to join our team at national office. In this role you will provide leadership, advice, competitive analysis and support in relation to Workbridge’s communication and marketing.
Reporting to the Chief Executive, you will
– Lead the development of Workbridge’s marketing strategy and annual marketing plan and effectively communicate recommendations to senior management
– Be the champion of Workbridge’s brand, ensure its on-going development and evolution
– Design, build and maintain the digital and social media presence for the brand
– Plan, develop and produce communication material to support Workbridge’s delivery objectives
– Manage and foster positive relationships with media agencies
To be successful in your application, you will have:
– Demonstrated experience in Brand/Product management
– Strong social media management experience
– Exceptional verbal and written communication and presentation skills
– The ability to engage key decision-makers and drive strategy to focus on the management of marketing and brand management within the business’s overall planning process
– Ability to be self-directed and motivated
– A genuine interest in supporting/promoting the endeavours of Workbridge and an understanding of disability issues and/or experience working with disabled people
Workbridge is a fun, interesting and rewarding place to work. We value our clients, our employees and work hard to create a workplace that recognises and rewards great work.
If this role sounds appealing and you have the background we are looking for, we’d love to hear from you about joining our amazing team.
Your application needs to include a current CV, along with a cover letter, both need to clearly demonstrate your ‘match’ with this role.
Workbridge is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and we are committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity and inclusion. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of application to assist you through the recruitment process.
697 total views, 2 today
Apply for this Job
Show some love and please mention you saw this job on Do Good Jobs in your application. Want to find out about more jobs like this? Sign up for the Do Good Jobs weekly newsletter here