Part-Time Human Resource Coordinator/Assistant Advisor
• 28 hours per week with some flexibility
• Great way to grow your HR career
At Workbridge, our purpose is to help those with disabilities and health conditions find and sustain meaningful work in the employment market.
With 22 locations across New Zealand we work with a wide range of employers, and a diverse range of disabled people, creating positive employment outcomes. We love what we do and are passionate about making a difference. While it’s not always easy, it is immensely rewarding.
Based in our harbourside CBD office, we have a great opportunity for a HR Coordinator/Assistant Advisor to join our team. In this role you will provide support of the HR function through administration support and professional advice.
The purpose of the role is to provide timely, relevant and accurate administrative support to our People and Capability team and continually improve our team processes and systems.
You will be exposed to a wide range of Recruitment, HR and Development activities within a fast-paced environment. With a systematic approach, sound judgement and the ability to work in a confidential manner you will be a key member of our close-knit team.
To be successful in your application, you will have:
• Experience in an HR Administrator/Coordinator position with knowledge of HR practices and legislation
• Tertiary qualification in HR, Business or other related field
• The ability to build relationships across a diverse range of people
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent planning, organisation and time management skills and an eye for detail
• Ability to manage multiple priorities and be adaptable in a changing environment
Workbridge is a fun, interesting and rewarding place to work. We value our clients, our employees and work hard to create a workplace that recognises and rewards great work.
602 total views, 1 today
Apply for this Job
Show some love and please mention you saw this job on Do Good Jobs in your application. Want to find out about more jobs like this? Sign up for the Do Good Jobs weekly newsletter here