Full-Time Housing Support Coordinator
- Support a team of expert Tenancy Managers across Aotearoa
- Opportunity to start or progress your career in housing
- Full time; based on Cuba Street, home of café culture!
Salvation Army Social Housing (SASH) is a registered community housing provider, currently providing housing for over 500 whānau across 26 locations in Aotearoa New Zealand. SASH’s aim is that all whānau have a warm, dry and safe place to live within a caring community, and their new housing and unique tenancy management model is considered as one of the best in the community and public housing sector.
Reporting to, and working closely with, the Housing Support Team Leader, you will provide specialist housing and tenancy administration services to the nationwide and Wellington based SASH teams. You will deliver expert tenancy processes and take responsibility for the integrity of information in SASH’s client management systems.
Key responsibilities include the administration of all tenancy related documents and processes, ensuring legislative and contractual obligations are met in all documentation and the administration of SASH’s tenancy management systems, preparation of documents for Tenancy Managers, communication with whānau, complaints management, team training support and invoicing support.
This role represents an exciting opportunity to start or progress your career in housing, and work as part of a passionate and tight knit team within a highly reputable and stable organisation. This work ultimately enables whānau to sustain tenancies and have a place to call home!
- Demonstrated administration and coordination experience; competent in MS Office and database management
- Exceptional organisational skills, with the ability to manage multiple competing priorities
- A self-starter, with high levels of initiative
- A passion for providing and delivering a client-centred service
- A collaborative team-based approach
- Highly developed written and oral communication skills
- Strong relationship building and networking capabilities at all levels
- A commitment to the mission and values of The Salvation Army
- Previous experience working in a public or community housing role, with a working knowledge of housing related legislation would be advantageous but not essential
To find out more about SASH, please visit the website https://www.salvationarmy.org.nz/get-help/housing/community-social-housing
When applying for a role with The Salvation Army you will be asked to disclose your vaccination status and provide proof.
462 total views, 1 today
Apply for this Job
Show some love and please mention you saw this job on Do Good Jobs in your application. Want to find out about more jobs like this? Sign up for the Do Good Jobs weekly newsletter here