Full-Time Head of Sales
Position: Head of Sales
Hours: Permanent Full Time / Part Time / Flexible Hours
Want to use your sales skills to enable the mental health support capability of New Zealand? Want to be part of a fast growing organisation that is radically shaping the wellbeing at work industry?
Join our team as our lead salesperson for our Mental Health First Aid skills training programmes for workplaces.
This is a greenfield opportunity, you will contribute to the ongoing development and responsibility for the implementation of our sales strategy. As an impact driven enterprise our ability to deliver meaningful change is dependent upon our ability to sell our services.
Once you have achieved our initial and achievable sales targets you will move into understanding government policy and contribute to the development of strategic partnerships.
CoLiberate is a rapid growing social enterprise working nationally to enable the mental health and wellbeing capability of Aotearoa, New Zealand.
CoLiberate believes in a future in which each and every one of us have the support we need to thrive.
CoLiberate’s approach is centred in building care and capability across organisations and communities. We create resilient networks of support in workplaces to keep businesses safe, and people thriving.
Since delivering our first Mental Health First Aid (MHFA) Skills Training course in October 2017, feedback has been overwhelmingly positive and this very effective skills training programme is now in high demand. We have certified 790 people across 170 organisations to date – so now we are looking for a sales legend who wants to contribute their knowledge to expanding our impact. We’ve got great stories to tell about the impact of our programmes and have worked with a range of organisations including large private entities, public sector, and small businesses. We are now ready to expand our team, making it possible to secure even more Mental Health Capability building opportunities.
In our recent impact survey, it is estimated that in 2020 CoLiberate MHFA trainees will have over 120,000 critical conversations that will improve wellbeing and save lives. If you are up for joining the team to ensure these game changing mental health support conversations happen next year – we want you!
In this role, you will be heading our sales operations. This involves:
– Prospecting, market analysis and sales, to achieve our sales objectives.
– Relationship and account management.
– Working closely with the delivery team to ensure the effective onboarding of new clients including the development of rich relationships and smooth communication.
– Contributing to the sales strategy with the Managing Directors and being responsible for implementing and meeting targets.
– Provide client and market insights to the wider CoLiberate team to assist with the ongoing development of our overall strategy.
– Spending time getting to know the organisations who reach out to us, genuinely listening to their needs and finding the ways in which CoLiberate can upgrade their mental health support capability through our MHFA programme and wider offerings.
– Working closely with the prospecting client to establish an ongoing relationship.
The qualities we would love to see in you:
– Passionate about change and a positive approach to mental health and interest in the current mental health landscape of Aotearoa, New Zealand.
– Interpersonal Skills – Able to genuinely listen, to honour and understand another’s needs. – Open, compassionate, warm and comfortable with new people.
– Communication Skills – Open to diverse ways of communicating, conscious listening. – The ability to lean into uncomfortable or difficult conversations
– Able to be self responsible and accountable to your own work-load
– Flexible and adaptable to a fast growth organisation
Qualifications, Experience and Skills required
– Experience in B2B sales – preferably minimum 5 years.
– An ability to develop a pipeline of future opportunities combined with a solid understanding of the sales process.
– Proven contract negotiation skills
– Demonstrated organizational, interpersonal and leadership skills
If selected for this role, your paid training and induction period will begin as soon as possible.
In this role, you will have:
– Flexible work arrangements
– Scale-ability. Once you have achieved initial sales targets – there is further scope to move into understanding government policy and work with one of the co-founders to develop strategic partnerships.
– Ownership of the sales process for MHFA – including implementing the sales strategy
– Potential responsibility for building a sales team to lead.
– To see first hand growing impact – the more clients we get, the bigger the impact.
– To use your own sales operation systems and frameworks
– Weekly accountability check ins and support
– Monthly Wellbeing allowance
You will be paid a salary of the standard Living Wage, which matches the pay rate across the whole company. This is a company understanding and investment into the growth of the social impact instead of the growth of our own pockets.
You will be a key person to ensure 120,000 MHFA conversations happen next year. This will enable more people to confidently reach in to help someone who is struggling to get the support needed.
785 total views, 1 today
Apply for this Job
Show some love and please mention you saw this job on Do Good Jobs in your application. Want to find out about more jobs like this? Sign up for the Do Good Jobs weekly newsletter here