Full-Time Head of Marketing
– Develop new and engaging marketing initiatives from the ground up?
– Help us excite and delight future students to pursue a career in tech?
– Hang with a motivated, friendly and knowledgeable team who love to learn?
Come and get stuck into building the future of technology education with our team at Developers Institute. Our new Head of Marketing will drive the digital road map for marketing and communications management as we move through the next phase of growth and expansion.
– This is a snapshot of what you can expect, but we’re a lean, mean growing machine, so expect the role to be diverse and varied each day!
– Craft and execute engaging marketing strategies that grow our customer base
– Manage our inbound acquisition process, developing new strategies and refining existing ones using data-driven metrics
– Design and deliver marketing events such as Orientations, Graduations, Tech Talks and Day in the Life tasters
– Get to know our customer base segments personally, and tailor communications to match
– Ensure our brand messaging is top-notch, timely, and value for money
– Help us to develop and grow our operations, making customer interactions an engaging experience for everyone involved
Keen to build the future of tech education at Developers Institute as our new Head of Marketing? Apply Now.
How to Apply
To apply now:
Please send a cover letter and C.V through to Ruth Green-Cole, discussing your experience and skills that are relevant to the role and how you feel you can contribute to the future of technology education.
Please mention if you are interested in onsite (Whangarei or Queenstown) or remote and what that would look like on a day to day basis.
BONUS Feature: You can send us a short video if your confident to do so – this would make sure your application its the top of the pile!
Looking forward to some great applications.
483 total views, 5 today
Apply for this Job
Show some love and please mention you saw this job on Do Good Jobs in your application. Want to find out about more jobs like this? Sign up for the Do Good Jobs weekly newsletter here