Full-Time Head of Expansion Opportunities
When you first walk through those doors, there’s a buzz, a feeling of excitement and energy – it’s our amazing people. Our people drive and live by our values: we always care for each other and ourselves, we chase remarkable on the daily and we are all in it together and have each other’s backs.
Sharesies has an inclusive culture and our aim is to create financial empowerment for everyone. We believe that everyone deserves the chance to live the life they choose, that everyone deserves the right to be able to grow their wealth, and everyone should be able to invest. We’re developing a new generation of investors, one pay-day at a time.
We have an exciting senior leadership opportunity opening up for a Head of Expansion Opportunities. You’ll enjoy a groundbreaking leadership role, responsible for expanding the horizons of our business – including into financial services that go beyond investing and into international markets.
Sharesies is going through lots of growth and change. We’re looking specifically for people who love the idea of working in a high growth organisation with big plans for the future. It’ll be an exciting chance to make your mark. We’re primarily based in Wellington but have an office in Auckland, and we’re open to recruiting someone who is based in or near either city.
At Sharesies we look specifically for people who are as excited about our vision as we are. For the Head of Expansion Opportunities role we are looking for someone special:
- You’re an experienced leader who knows how to have a big impact and work in a cross functional team
- Commercial understanding, with a solid background in Customer/Market research
- You know how to take business initiatives from conception to reality – and can tell us that story
- Leading strategy and vision – you’re prepared to create something from nothing
- You know how to create and deliver product strategy
- You know how to drive a team to deliver remarkable results – and you’re empathetic too. You want to foster a fun, inclusive, caring and thoughtful team environment
- Strong communication and people skills: you’ll be an ambassador to our team and regularly relay key information and product stories across our wider business
- You understand different technologies, including tracking metrics and analysing results
- You’re adaptable to change and motivated by our vision and our future growth
- You’re based in either Wellington or Auckland – or keen to be.
If you have previous experience in the financial services sector, have supported teams in high-growth organisations or have an understanding of international markets, this would be a big plus.
We’re looking for the right person, not just a list of qualifications. We’d love to hear from you even if you’re not sure you fit the bill.
Sharesies is committed to promoting and celebrating a diverse and inclusive workplace—a place where we can all be ourselves and thrive in our work. We offer a range of family friendly, inclusive employment policies, flexible working arrangements, wellbeing initiatives, and services to support people from different backgrounds.
This job closes COB on 31 January 2022. If this job sounds like you, please send through your cover letter explaining why you’re excited about this role and working at Sharesies, along with your cv, and we’ll be in touch!
The successful person will be required to obtain a Ministry of Justice Criminal Convictions check and all applicants must be legally entitled to work in New Zealand.
608 total views, 1 today
Apply for this Job
Show some love and please mention you saw this job on Do Good Jobs in your application. Want to find out about more jobs like this? Sign up for the Do Good Jobs weekly newsletter here