Voluntary Inspire Girls in Your Community
Are you looking for a fun way to get more involved in your community? Do you want to make a difference in the lives of girls and young women?
Yes?! Then GirlGuiding NZ has exciting opportunities waiting for you! We have a variety of volunteer roles that can be tailored to best suit you.
As a volunteer you will:
• Have a passion to inspire girls and young women to reach their full potential and learn new skills
• Be encouraging, assertive and patient
• Be a hands-on leader and learner
• Meet new people and become part of a worldwide network
• Have lots of fun!
In return we will:
• Provide free leadership training, on-going support and development opportunities
• Provide opportunities for you to play to your strengths
• Support you to make a real difference in your local community by empowering young girls to reach their full potential
How to Apply
If you really want to make a difference, we would love to have a talk with you about the variety of volunteering roles we have. So, get in touch now!
474 total views, 1 today
Apply for this Job
Show some love and please mention you saw this job on Do Good Jobs in your application. Want to find out about more jobs like this? Sign up for the Do Good Jobs weekly newsletter here