Full-Time Fundraising Insight Manager
* Bring your insight to inform fundraising decision making, strategy development and delivery
* Be part of the team ending avoidable blindness in the Pacific
* Central city location, free gym and health insurance
The Fred Hollows Foundation NZ requires a Fundraising Insight Manager to join our dynamic Engagement Directorate and help end avoidable blindness in the Pacific.
The Fred Hollows Foundation NZ carries on the work New Zealander the late Professor Fred Hollows (1929-1993). We work in the Pacific to restore sight to the needlessly blind and train local eye health specialists to provide eye care services in their own communities. The Engagement Directorate work with our incredible supporters to ensure the on-going sustainability of our eye health programmes. To find out more, visit our website: www.hollows.org.nz
About the job:
Reporting to the Engagement Director, you will lead the delivery of insights to drive all fundraising decision making, strategy development and tactical delivery.
You will build positive partnerships across the organisation to deliver insights on strategic issues and provide answers to the big questions to drive our fundraising.
It’s a great opportunity to bring your knowledge and experience to build an insight and investment framework that will drive best practice and innovation.
Focus of the role:
* Market intelligence: research and analysis
* Strategic acquisition and retention: monitoring & evaluation and data insights
* Financial oversight: investment framework
Required skills and experience:
* A minimum of a bachelor’s degree
* 4-6 years fundraising or marketing experience
* Budget management experience
* Good understanding of range of data manipulation and analysis techniques
* Excellent data interpretation skills
* Good logic and thinking capabilities
* An ability to understand, source and profile data
This is an exciting opportunity to join an organisation with a fantastic reputation and mission, with people who are all passionate about what they do and the difference they make.
Please visit www.hollows.org.nz/careers to find out more information about the Foundation.
How to Apply
To apply for this job go to: http://fredhollows.recruitmenthub.co.nz & enter ref code: 4523975.
Applications close Friday 15 February 2019 at 5.00pm.
106 total views, 9 today
Apply for this Job
Show some love and please mention you saw this job on Do Good Jobs in your application. Want to find out about more jobs like this? Sign up for the Do Good Jobs weekly newsletter here