Part-Time Food Collection Specialist
Are you passionate about reducing waste and helping others? Are you an excellent communicator who loves variety in their work?
This is a job share position, so we are seeking an exceptional person to drive our van to collect food from Satisfy Food Rescue’s food donors two days per week and distribute food from our warehouse to our recipient organisations. Essential skills include excellent driving ability, strong interpersonal skills and confidence to use your initiative when required.
You will be part of a small group of dedicated staff and be accountable to the Satisfy Food Rescue Manager. Full training will be provided.
This is a permanent part-time 10 hour per week position.
Key competencies include:
- Experience working with volunteers
- Experience in collaborating with multiple stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to work and relate with people of all ages, backgrounds and ethnicities
- The ability to be flexible and work in differing work environments
- The ability to work independently without regular supervision
- The ability to work effectively and positively within a team
- Promotion of the value of food rescue
- A positive, creative and proactive personality
- Full drivers licence with a clean record
- A good level of physical fitness
A copy of the job description can be downloaded here.
About Satisfy Food Rescue
Satisfy Food Rescue is a registered Charity who gather surplus edible food in North Canterbury to benefit people in need.
We are based in Kaiapoi, North Canterbury. We offer a supportive and fun work environment.
To apply please use this link to access our application form https://bit.ly/3y6eBkW uploading both your CV and Cover Letter to it before 4pm Friday 15th July 2022.
For any questions about the position or the recruitment process please contact Stef Van Meer at [email protected].
143 total views, 3 today
Apply for this Job
Show some love and please mention you saw this job on Do Good Jobs in your application. Want to find out about more jobs like this? Sign up for the Do Good Jobs weekly newsletter here