Part-Time Finance Officer
Are you an experienced finance officer or bookkeeper? Are you passionate about helping families and communities?
Bellyful is seeking a Finance Officer for 20 hours per week. The Finance Officer responsibilities include payments, bank reconciliations, GST returns, stock orders and financial reporting to the Board.
You will be working from home in the Wellington region as part of a small management team, supporting 23 Bellyful branches around New Zealand.
The successful applicant will have:
• 5+ years financial administration and management experience
• Extensive experience of Xero
• Experience using a donor management system such as Infoodle
• An accounting qualification
• Superb attention to detail
• Be self-motivated, professional, and supportive of volunteers
• The ability to work effectively in a geographically dispersed team
• Empathy with the Bellyful mission to support families
Salary is $60,000- 65,000 per year, pro-rata to agreed weekly hours.
For more information on the role, please read the role description.
Bellyful is a registered charity, that cooks and delivers meals to families with newborn babies and families with young children who are struggling with illness, especially where they lack good support networks. In the year to March 2019, 600 Bellyful volunteers cooked and delivered 23,600 meals to 3,900 families in 23 communities around New Zealand.
How to Apply
To apply, first review the role then apply via Seek https://www.seek.co.nz/job/40318258?_ga=2.118951562.2082676220.1573070010-1729946505.1562821885 and click the Apply button. Please include a copy of your CV and covering letter. Applications close 5pm Friday 22 November 2019.
350 total views, 10 today
Apply for this Job
Show some love and please mention you saw this job on Do Good Jobs in your application. Want to find out about more jobs like this? Sign up for the Do Good Jobs weekly newsletter here