Contract Face to Face Fundraiser
Step into the world of Charity, Sales and Brand Representation
● Entry level $22 an hour, ongoing training and development
● Be a part of the largest humanitarian network in the world!
● Step into the world of Charity, Sales and Brand Representation
● A minimum of three months full-time work, with full potential to extend
If you have a passion for saving and changing the world, apply now and join our incredible team. We will give you all the training you need with further development and coaching readily available and encouraged.
You can be a part of creating our face-to-face fundraising team at New Zealand Red Cross. If you are friendly, outgoing and confident we want to hear from you!
The position is based in Wellington with an expectation to travel within the region. Along with this, you will be improving your communication and marketing skills, as well as obtaining many transferable skills for your future career.
What’s in it for you?
● Competitive hourly rate of $22 + incentives.
● Social, fun and supportive team environment.
● Paid, full comprehensive training on fundraising skills and charity knowledge.
● Charity uniform and tablet to use while working.
● Being an integral part of the foundation of the team.
● Opportunity for career progression and growth.
● Leadership opportunities and training.
● Inspire members of the public to become regular monthly donors and encourage people to be part of this global humanitarian movement.
● Represent New Zealand Red Cross in a positive and inspiring manner.
● Support new and existing team members.
● Be an excellent team player.
● Adhere to the Red Cross Fundamental Principles and Public Fundraising regulations.
To be considered for this role, you must be:
● Confident, social and passionate about the Red Cross.
● Energetic, with a can-do positive attitude.
● Reliable, trustworthy and hardworking.
● Fluent in English, with strong communication skills.
● Motivated, with the willingness to learn.
● Driven to meet targets.
● Committed to a minimum of three months full-time work, with full potential to extend.
● Experience in a public facing role is preferred.
● A New Zealand citizen, permanent resident or in possession of a valid working visa.
How to Apply
Applications close: 5pm Thursday 3rd December 2020
Applications to: Ngan Nguyen via mclaren.co.nz
Position description: Available to view at mclaren.co.nz
P: 04 499 1069
E: [email protected]
133 total views, 15 today
Apply for this Job
Show some love and please mention you saw this job on Do Good Jobs in your application. Want to find out about more jobs like this? Sign up for the Do Good Jobs weekly newsletter here