Full-Time Experienced Social Worker
The new year provides new opportunities! Want to work in a flexible, organic, staff and community-friendly agency? Then apply to join Challenge 2000 now to start a new year with a new way of working!
C2K is a professional Social Work and Youth Development agency that provides a wide, dynamic range of services for young people and families in the Wellington Region.
We are now seeking a very experienced social worker to work as part of a Challenge 2000 and college team based in a secondary school in Porirua. This is an exciting new year-long project.
You must be:
• A qualified and experienced social worker
• Registered with the SWRB or eligible for registration
• Able to support Challenge 2000’s commitment to Te Tiriti o Waitangi and express that commitment via your social and community work practice
• Committed to and experienced in working with Māori and Pacific communities
• Experienced in working with adolescents and their families
• Committed to a strengths-based approach and empowering young people to achieve their dreams
• Solution-focused, goal-oriented and a critical thinker
• Committed to social justice and social transformation
• An effective communicator
• Able to work as part of a multi-disciplinary College and community team
• Able to network and build effective working relationships with other agencies
• Keen to develop new ways of supporting youth and families to develop their strengths and create the present and future they desire
You must also have:
• New Zealand residency or a valid New Zealand work visa
• A current full clean drivers licence
The salary for this position is negotiable for the right applicant. Come and talk this through if you want a new opportunity to use your knowledge and skills to make a difference.
How to Apply
If you’re interested in this exciting new project, please send your CV and covering letter to Kitty McKinley at [email protected] or call 04 477 6827 to arrange a chat.
142 total views, 6 today
Apply for this Job
Show some love and please mention you saw this job on Do Good Jobs in your application. Want to find out about more jobs like this? Sign up for the Do Good Jobs weekly newsletter here