Full-Time Experienced Community Social Worker 0.8 FTE Porirua
Are you passionate about making a real difference in the lives of kaumatua and toeaina?
We are looking for a person to join our Older Persons Team to support older people to live in their community with safety and independence, free from abuse, and with meaningful lives. You will join a dedicated and professional staff in an organisation with a reputation for being a leading-edge provider of social services. The position will be based in Porirua.
You will bring experience and understanding to:
• Pacifica and Maori care for toeaina and kaumatua in their communities
• Working in a Te Tiriti o Waitangi responsive organisation
• Supporting older people with cognitive impairment and other long-term conditions.
• Working to end instances of elder harm
• The principles of strengths-based practice and restorative justice
• Working within a multi-disciplinary health environment
• Working with mental health and addiction
You will have:
• A social work qualification and registration.
• Outstanding relationship management and networking skills
• A can-do attitude, and able to work with a high degree of autonomy
• A full New Zealand drivers licence
The salary scale is $45,955 to $56,000.
418 total views, 1 today
Apply for this Job
Show some love and please mention you saw this job on Do Good Jobs in your application. Want to find out about more jobs like this? Sign up for the Do Good Jobs weekly newsletter here