Part-Time Employee Volunteering Programme Coordinator
Volunteering Auckland’s Employee Volunteering Programme [EVP] is a bespoke matching service to connect corporate employee teams with community projects to support the programmes and services of our non-profit members.
Are you ready to make a difference by coordinating our EV Programme?
You will be responsible for:
Developing/maintaining client relationships with new and existing corporate members
Working with our member non-profits to develop a range of corporate volunteering opportunities.
Planning and organising the project using our web-based platform.
Coordinating with the nonprofit to ensure the day goes smoothly.
Helping members understand and measure their impact with reports and feedback.
Sharing information and ideas with other companies through our network.
Helping NGOs understand their role in achieving the UN SDGs.
This role is 25 hours per week, based at our Eden Tce office.
Join our Small Team with Big Passion and transform the community through volunteering!
How to Apply
Please email [email protected] with your CV and complete the following questions:
1. What is your understanding of Corporate Social Responsibility and how do you see volunteering fit within this?
2. What experience have you had and/or what is your understanding of value-add community development? Where does volunteering fit within this model?
3. What do you know of and what is your understanding of Corporate Employee Volunteering Programmes [or Employees in the Community] and the difference those involved are wanting to make within their community – give current NZ examples?
4. What experience have you had and/or what connections do you have and how would you engage with the community / voluntary sector, business sector, local and/or central government sector?
5. What is your understanding of the role and impact of volunteering in the UN Sustainable Development Goals?
We look forward to hearing from you!
2311 total views, 20 today
Apply for this Job
Show some love and please mention you saw this job on Do Good Jobs in your application. Want to find out about more jobs like this? Sign up for the Do Good Jobs weekly newsletter here