Full-Time Direct Mail Specialist
World Vision New Zealand is the largest international humanitarian organisation in New Zealand, employing 80 staff and a large volunteer base. Last year alone, we helped 2.9 million children across 23 countries around the world.
Inspired by Christian values, we work to engage New Zealanders in the fight against global poverty and injustice. Our vision for every child, life in all its fullness, our prayer for every heart, the will to make it so.
We are looking for a Growth & Appeals Specialist to join our Supporter Engagement team. The purpose of this role is to develop and execute direct mail fundraising appeal campaigns to raise cash income towards WVNZ’s field ministry.
If that wasn’t enough, you’ll need to buy into our identity and be passionate about helping us to achieve it. So, if you think you can do all that, we need to hear from you!
Key responsibilities of the role are:
* Deliver annual direct mail appeal fundraising campaigns
* Support the development of the direct mail strategy optimizing results based on customer personas / segments
* Monitor progress of collateral development in coordination with external vendors, ensuring compliance of all collateral with the Brand guidelines
* Personalize the direct mail channel to target specific customer segments, leveraging research and insights to build an evidence-based strategy
* Review post-mortem results and cost of direct mail campaigns to ensure efficiency and offer recommendations for future campaigns
* Manage contract negotiation and WV’s work relationship with print vendors and mail house to develop strong connections to establish a trusting, long-term partnership
* Bachelor’s degree in Business, preferably with a specialization in Marketing or Sales
* Minimum 2+ years of fundraising/marketing (including Direct Mail) experience (ideally for a non-profit organization)
* Track record of project management, execution skills, and results
* Track record of creating and implementing direct mail campaigns, campaign management, and targeted marketing practices
* Experience working with print and mail vendors is an asset
* Demonstrated organizational, interpersonal, communication, and analytical skills
This is an exciting opportunity to help make a difference in vulnerable children’s lives around the world. World Vision is committed to developing its people at all levels and to being an employer of choice within the charity sector and the international community for vulnerable children.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
656 total views, 1 today
Apply for this Job
Show some love and please mention you saw this job on Do Good Jobs in your application. Want to find out about more jobs like this? Sign up for the Do Good Jobs weekly newsletter here