Full-Time Digital Systems Director
Salary: $50,000 – $75,000
Purpose & Scope of Position
The Digital Systems Director is responsible for the management of databases and information systems for the Green Party’s general election campaign. This role involves strategic oversight and review of Party systems and processes to create an environment that supports a large complex flaxroots movement. This involves operational support to maintain and develop those systems.
● Identification and delivery of opportunities to collect and/or improve data
● Migration/syncing of data
● Oversight of data volunteers
● Creation of data sets to support voter contact
● Data clean up and hand over to volunteers after the campaign ends
● Strategic oversight of Party IT systems
● Other duties as required
● Give advice data improvement or capture opportunities.
● Create Nationbuilder forms to support data improvement (or work with
contractors to develop the forms)
● Ensure data is integrated properly into Nationbuilder
● Work with volunteers or contractors and any other relevant people to improve the
data in Nationbuilder throughout the campaign.
● Input data collected by local campaign teams:
● Contribute to the development and ongoing improvements of the sync data
● Recruit, train and supervise local data volunteers. This includes training people to
enable them to take leadership of local data.
● Create datasets to support local and national campaign efforts
● Create data to set up Callhub lists, SMS lists, and other datasets and applications
● Undertake other data or IT projects – as directed by the Campaign Director
474 total views, 1 today
Apply for this Job
Show some love and please mention you saw this job on Do Good Jobs in your application. Want to find out about more jobs like this? Sign up for the Do Good Jobs weekly newsletter here