Full-Time Deputy Campus Manager
Deputy Campus Manager
Do you want to be a part of an organisation where changing people’s lives in a positive learning environment is what we do. Do you enjoy coming alongside staff and students to help them reach their full potential?
ATC Vision College is a Christian-based tertiary provider that is invested in Changing Lives Through Learning. We have a proud history of providing quality education opportunities across our New Zealand-wide campuses for over 35 years. We offer programmes and services that make a real difference in the lives of our learners – we aim for excellence not only in providing qualifications but also in developing individuals.
We are looking for a passionate and skilled Deputy Campus Manager to join our fabulous team in Hamilton. In this role you’ll work closely with the Campus Manager, ensuring that the campus is a great place to work and study. You’ll leverage your leadership skills to inspire and support the team to deliver quality programmes with successful learning outcomes. In this newly created role, you’ll engage with students and ensure the student experience on campus aligns with our vision and values, and that students and staff are supported to succeed.
Key responsibilities include:
- Experience and Environment – work with managers and team leaders to create and deliver outstanding learning experiences for our students; inspire, champion and manage the team, ensuring they have all they need to be successful.
- Sales – support the domestic and international student strategy; support programme intakes; streamline enrolment processes, engage with alumni.
- Stakeholder connections – build positive relationships with stakeholders and industry.
- Academic Excellence – ensure moderation is full and complete, Education Performance Indicators are met and exceeded.
- Business Excellence – champion innovation, foster and set the example in continuous improvement; ensure budgets are managed well and drive excellence in our systems and processes.
- A genuine alignment with our values of God Honouring, Innovative, Purposeful and Relational
- A passion to make a difference
- Proven experience in motivating and inspiring a team
- Experience in the tertiary education sector
- Relevant tertiary degree – adult teaching qualification beneficial
- Experience in driving quality outcomes and leading successful teams
- NZ working rights
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you! Please send your application to [email protected]
Please send your application to [email protected]
169 total views, 2 today
Apply for this Job
Show some love and please mention you saw this job on Do Good Jobs in your application. Want to find out about more jobs like this? Sign up for the Do Good Jobs weekly newsletter here