Full-Time Database & Supporter Services Manager
- Are you knowledgeable about database management and strategy?
- Do you want to work in a flexible and creative environment?
- Would you like to be part of a team ending avoidable blindness and vision impairment in the Pacific?
If you ticked yes to all the boxes above, then we have the role for you!
The Fred Hollows Foundation NZ carries on the work of legendary Kiwi, the late Professor Fred Hollows, who championed the right of all people to high quality and affordable eye care. We work in the Pacific where nine out of ten people that are blind, don’t need to be as their condition is treatable or preventable. We restore sight to the needlessly blind and train local eye health specialists to provide eye care services in their own communities. Fred worked tirelessly to end avoidable blindness and while it didn’t happen in his lifetime, we’re working hard to make it happen in ours. To find out more, visit our website: www.hollows.org.nz
About the role
We have an exciting opening for a Database & Supporter Services Manager.
Reporting to the Fundraising, Communications & Marketing Director, this role is an integral part of the Engagement team that includes Fundraising, Communications, Marketing, Database Management, Supporter Services, and Insight.
The Database & Supporter Services Manager will be responsible for the development and implementation of the data management strategy which contributes to the overall fundraising goals of the foundation. It also leads the team who provide donor care and data for our campaigns.
Key responsibilities include:
- Create and manage organisational stakeholder database and CRM strategy.
- Develop and implement Supporter Services strategy in partnership with the Director and fundraising team to ensure excellence in the donor journey, support retention and satisfaction with The Foundation from our funders.
- Lead a team of 4 (1 x Database Specialist and 3 Supporter Services roles)
- Manage how data is structured, stored and accessed ensuring all appropriate rules, regulations and guidelines are observed, ensuring audits, PCI DSS compliance are passed without incident.
- Define user security levels.
- Ensure integrity of database and that it is well maintained.
- Create and oversee delegated annual database budget.
To be successful in this role you will have
- A Bachelor’s qualification or equivalent.
- Minimum of five years database and customer relationship management software experience supporting fundraising or marketing efforts. We currently use RaisersEdge and RaisersEdgeNXT.
- Knowledge of the Office 365 suite to achieve greater efficiency within the team.
- Awareness of banking standards and PCI requirements.
- Management skills including, time and project management, relationship management, delegation and budget management.
- An eye for detail and be a highly organised, analytical, and critical thinker.
What’s in it for you?
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse workplace that respects all cultures and different ways of thinking. We foster a healthy, positive and encouraging work environment so that our team reaches their full potential and has fun along the way.
- Flexible working hours/remote working options
- Complimentary health insurance scheme with Southern Cross
- 10 days sick leave after three months
- Three additional gifted annual leave days between Christmas & New Year’s
- Our central CBD office includes a café, bike storage, end of journey facilities and free mini-gym.
How to apply
For a copy of the Position Description, or if you have any questions about this role, please contact our recruitment team via email at [email protected]
To apply for this job, go to: http://fredhollows.recruitmenthub.co.nz/Vacancies & enter ref code: 5997050.
Applications close 22 July 2022.
190 total views, 3 today
Apply for this Job
Show some love and please mention you saw this job on Do Good Jobs in your application. Want to find out about more jobs like this? Sign up for the Do Good Jobs weekly newsletter here